For a limited time only, Dot Org Web Works will provide your qualifying nonprofit organization with three months of our Quick Fix website maintenance/upkeep plan when you select DOWW to make-over your current website, or develop your first website!*
Is getting something for free always the best option?
No. But we already know that, don’t we.
Experience and logic has proven that when someone offers something for free, there is usually a catch to it. Either the product is poor and not really worth having, or the free offer is part of a bigger whole.
Our free website maintenance for nonprofits is the later.
To be clear, we are not offering you a free website. Moreover, we don’t recommend that you take your nonprofit organization down the alleyway of something that is likely to be an ill-thought-out, one-size-fits-all, end product that undermines your outreach and fundraising potential and mission standing. Dot Org Web Works is offering three months of free website upkeep and maintenance to your website once we have branded, designed and developed your new nonprofit website with your audience in mind and your needs prioritized. We will do it right, and you will be proud of the end product.
But can you afford a customized website for your charitable nonprofit organization? Probably. Let’s chat and see what we can put together for you. (We’ll do our best to get you what you need.)
Common Upkeep Tasks Include:
- Updating the WordPress version, updating plugins and theme (thus maintaining functionality and security). Maintaining the overall WordPress environment
- Development of new pages, announcements, event and job posts (client provides content, or DOWW will help write content)
- Monthly traffic report
- Contact client each week (with customized reminder emails) to check on any new content to add or update, e.g.: blog posts, pages, events, services or ads
- Optimize home page for better SEO speed score.
- Enhance active links for better SEO.
- Cross-sharing important announcements and content between the website and organization’s Facebook page
- Check Google My Business for location and listing accuracy
- Post new Google for Nonprofits AdWords (if account exists)
- Backup entire website to local host
- As well as other website tasks
* Above promotion is for the Quick Fix Plan at 3 hours per month maximum. This offer may expire at any time prior to any agreed upon proposal. This offer is for charitable nonprofit organizations (sorry, we do not work on political or religious causes) who enter into agreement with Dot Org Web Works for the re-development or creation of their website.