Unlike many other website development companies, we do not have set “pricing plans” where you pay so much for a given month or year to use, what is in a sense, someone else’s product–with your name on it.
Our websites are custom branded, designed and developed for your organization, cause and service. And since it’s not a “one-size-fits-all” production, pricing will vary in accordance to scale of design and development. That being said, our past clients (Partners!) have consistently remarked about the affordability of our productions. So, to get a price quote for your website project, please use our contacting us form.
Once your new website has been created, you own it. There will be no further charges (other than optional maintenance and upgrades you desire to have us take care of later on) and there are no maintenance contracts.
Aside from your specific Pages and Posts, which are identified and configured using our online development questionnaire (a link will be provided to you upon contacting us), these features are included in the base price (though are subject to the need, naturally):
- Website Branding
- Mobile Device-friendly (responsive) Design
- WordPress (content management system) Integration
- Donate (giving options integration)
- SEO Optimization (on each page and post)
- Site Map
- Comments (to blog postings)
- Training (on how to use your new website)
- Animation (in banner area)
- Share Buttons (for social media and emails)
- Social Media Links (goes straight to your social media sites)
- Dynamic Event Calendar
- Custom On-line Forms (contact us, volunteering and more)
- Pop-up “Call to Action” Ad
- Client profiles
- Google Analytics
- Password-protected Pages
- Image Galleries
- Employment Page
So, how do I get an idea of cost?
The first step is for you to fill out our short Contact Us form.
From that we’ll then have a chat to discuss your website needs. Next we will, together, ascertain what components, pages and overall structure you’re seeking for your next (or first!) website. And from that information, a Website Project Plan & Proposal is created for your consideration. (Naturally, there’s no charge for this.)