Why is our nonprofit website builder so great?
Most nonprofit organizations usually cannot afford a well-designed website, let alone one that is both intuitive and very user-friendly. And, for the non-web-professional who is often tasked with maintaining the organization’s website, fewer available tools equals lost opportunities. Since we build websites for nonprofit organizations, exclusively, your need for an easier development experience is our first priority.
Having a smart website builder employed makes a big difference.
Dot Org Web Works offers nonprofit organizations with a layout/website builder for its WordPess enable websites. The website builder we employ will allow the novice to build new and dynamic posts and pages easily, by simply choosing the desired element from an element options menu (such as a form, map, header, icon, etc.) and then dragging it into place. (Certainly, there’s a bit more to it than that — but you get the picture.)
The website builder video below will illustrate, in the time it takes to eat a cookie, just how easy it is to use our drag-and-drop nonprofit website builder.
Nonprofit Organization Websites Deserve More: The benefits of using a good website builder for your nonprofit.
- No custom templates. If you have ever had to create a WordPress template for that special section or content in your website, you know how time-consuming and maddening that can be. But with Template Builder, it’s just a matter of moving sectional blocks as you please on your new page. And once you’ve got the look you want, you can save that creation of yours as a custom template to be used for other pages or posts.
- You have more control over the design. Sure, not everyone is a designer. But you don’t have to be stuck with pages that have few, if any, columns or lacking in media. A good website builder provides you with the tools to develop your overall layout, color scheme and content as you see fit.
- You can build your website faster. What used to take weeks and months to build now may take only days or a few weeks.
- Make revisions to your website anywhere. You won’t need to purchase website creation programs, or have to maintain a hard-drive full of coding applications on your work computer. Since your WordPress site and the website builder is cloud-based, all you need is an Internet connection to your website’s dashboard. You can even edit from your mobile phone if you have to.
- No need to learn code or be a WordPress expert.
- Build great-looking posts and pages without extensive knowledge of WordPress methods without applying PHP, Java, and HTML coding personally.
- Your site will be mobile-friendly automatically. No need to learn Bootstrap or other techniques to make a page responsive to mobile phones and tablets. For the most part, the columns you select will comfortably adapt to varying screen sizes automatically.
- No extensive staff training is needed. Just some basic training and understanding of the nonprofit website builder is all you need.
But even the most user-friendly and intuitive website builder takes some time to fully understand and to get comfortable with. Like any software program, there’s a learning curve. Moreover, branding and properly designing your website are not something that can be dragged-and-dropped into place. That is why Dot Org Web Works will brand, plan, design, develop and build your website so that when you take over, you will have the “heavy lifting” already taken care of. And, of course, Dot Org Web Works is at your service when you need us–well after the completion of your website.